Re: [whatwg] Canvas image to blob/dataurl within Worker

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 11:15 PM, Robert O'Callahan
<robert@ocallahan.org> wrote:
> My understanding is that the current consensus proposal for canvas in
> Workers is not what's in the spec, but this:
> https://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/WorkerCanvas
> See "Canvas in Workers" threads from October 2013 for the discussion. svn
> is failing me but the CanvasProxy proposal in the spec definitely predates
> those threads.
>
> Ian, unless I'm wrong, it would be helpful to remove the CanvasProxy stuff
> from the spec to avoid confusion.
>
> That proposal contains WorkerCanvas.toBlob, which needs to be updated to
> use promises.

There's also https://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/WorkerCanvas2 it seems. It
would be interesting to know what the latest on this is. Canvas in
workers has been discussed for a long time now and we're still not at
the point of implementing.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/