Re: [whatwg] HTML6 single-page apps without Javascript proposal now on Github

From: Michael A. Peters <mpeters@domblogger.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:32:52 -0700
To: whatwg@lists.whatwg.org

On 03/24/2015 04:50 PM, Michael A. Peters wrote:
> I see JavaScript as a useful tool that is seriously abused by many devs, I'm against this. But if you do it, make damn sure it has proper CSP support.

I would like to clarify that when I say I am against this, I am not
opposed to the function being there for those who would find it useful.

I can be overly critical, I am not opposed to this being part of a
future HTML for those who do want it, especially if it makes it easier
for this kind of web design to be done in an accessible way.