Re: [whatwg] HTML6 single-page apps without Javascript proposal now on Github

> On Mar 24, 2015, at 9:51 PM, delfin <delfin@segonquart.net> wrote:
>

> Hi all:
>
> I agree with you all you have quoted, Rendine.
>
>  * Neal : " a problem in developing countries where low end devices are
> the norm", is _de facto_ THE norme , and was the need of web
> (standards).
>  * HTML6, if ever, must accomplish and adopt the so called
> _retro-conditions_, HTML version 5 has.
>  * This conditions are, for example, that one can and must be able to
> navigate through the Internet pages using an aged and abandoned
> computer.

I mentioned it in the original message with the MREF property, you can use all of this on older browsers.

Older browsers will just ignore the <MODEL> elements and MODEL properties of elements, and will continue to function the same.  When you click on a link, instead of fetching the API endpoint that the MREF points to, it uses the canonical URL in the HREF property, like always.

This proposal should be backwards compatible on older browsers.  If it isn’t, let me know.

-bobby
---
Bobby Mozumder
Editor-in-Chief