Re: [whatwg] Clarification for window.opener.location.href

Yeah, that works well if you're dealing with bleeding-edge browsers
only. Not so much elsewhere. :-/ Unfortunately, this isn't a case where
progressive enhancement is a suitable approach to dealing with such a
security issue.

-N

--
Nicholas C. Zakas