Re: [whatwg] Clarification for window.opener.location.href

> Yes, if we do it with window.open(), then it's possible to set opener to
>
> null. However, if you click on a link with target=_blank, window.opener
>
> is set as well.
>

> Not if you use rel="nofollow", per spec.

The spec doesn't mention that `rel="nofollow"` should null out
`window.opener`.  That behavior is only mentioned for `rel="noreferrer"`.

http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/links.html#link-type-nofollow
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/links.html#link-type-noreferrer
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/browsers.html#noopener  (only specifically
mentions "noreferrer")