Re: [whatwg] Clarification for window.opener.location.href

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 08:05:42 +0100
To: "Nicholas C. Zakas" <standards@nczconsulting.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>
On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 11:17 PM, Nicholas C. Zakas
<standards@nczconsulting.com> wrote:
> So my question is: is the spec incorrect in that it should reflect reality?
> Or are browsers incorrect and we should be hounding them to fix this
> behavior?

It depends on compatibility. It seems the Chrome team planned on
measuring that, but ended up not doing it?

Note that sites can use rel=noreferrer to disable window.opener.
Perhaps there should be some CSP or sandbox directive to disable it as
well.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/