Re: [whatwg] <iframe async>

I've started thinking about "better iframes" lately and I've been thinking
along the lines of async iframes as well. If you start adding iframes
onload, are you not forcing relayout? In an <iframe async> world, you can
compute the layout of the top level frame before beginning to load the
content of the iframe. This seems less jarring (not to mention faster),
because you're not affecting layout of the main page by deferring loading
iframe content?

Fady Samuel