Re: [whatwg] <iframe async>

On 2/27/15 4:43 AM, David Bruant wrote:
> It is my belief that providing the sandbox attribute should be a strong
> enough indicator that the iframe could be fully run in parallel (not
> just loaded async'ly).

Iframes are already loaded "async", obviously.

It sounds like what's wanted here is more of a "load this at lowest
priority", which has nothing to do with whether it's running in the same
thread (what I assume you mean by parallel) or not: either way the net
connection is shared, right?

> Can async loading be retroffited into sandboxed iframes?

Please define "async loading" in the context of your question?

-Boris