Re: [whatwg] HTTP/2 push detection and control in JavaScript

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 21:52:54 +0100
To: Brendan Long <self@brendanlong.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Brendan Long <self@brendanlong.com> wrote:
> The ability to control HTTP/2 stream priorities

The tentative plan is to expose these on a promise subclass fetch()
will return at some point in the future, once we figure out what the
API should look like. (That's also where we plan to put fetch
termination and perhaps some per-fetch messaging scheme to keep in
touch with the service worker.)

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/