Re: [whatwg] Notifications and service workers

That only works if 'data' is a structured-cloneable data structure.

I mean, typically in a full-featured web app, you have a large, complex
data structure and you typically want to keep references into that data
structure - you can't typically just copy pieces out and expect to perform
operations on them.