Re: [whatwg] CSS on canvas?

> On Sep 20, 2014, at 10:13 PM, "Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre@mecheye.net> wrote:
>
> Rendering DOM elements to a 2d canvas would indeed be a nice feature, but I
> don't see how it would help with multiline layout. What are you trying to
> accomplish?
Nothing. This is from a book, I'm asking you is it true?

There is so much math logic involve in the canvas. It's a challenge to learn. And you most think in a different perspective of what you won't to do.

I'm more of a... "Teach me the peaces, and let me compose my own puzzle". Do you know of any books that do such a thing?

E-S4L
N-S4L
J-S4L