Re: [whatwg] Removing ARIA mappings from the HTML standard in favor of a separate doc

On Tue, 2 Sep 2014, Domenic Denicola wrote:

> What do you think? I could very well be missing something; this world of
> accessibility specs is pretty new to me...

I think it would make a lot of sense to move all the ARIA-related
requirements (UA and author) to a separate spec. I think the author and UA
requirements are tightly related, however (e.g. the ARIA spec term
"strong semantics" implies both), so I don't think it makes sense to move
one and not the other. I'm happy to work with anyone who is interested in
doing this work if there is anything I can do to help.