Re: [whatwg] URL interop status and reference implementation demos

On 18/11/14 23:14, Sam Ruby wrote:
> Note: I appear to have direct update access to urltestdata.txt, but I
> would appreciate a review before I make any updates.

FYI all changes to web-platform-tests* are expected to be via GH pull
request with an associated code review, conducted by someone other than
the author of the change, either in GitHub or at some other public
location (e.g. critic, a bug in bugzilla, etc.) (c.f. [1])

* With a few exceptions that are not relevant to the current case e.g.
bumping the version of submodules.

[1] http://testthewebforward.org/docs/review-process.html