Re: [whatwg] Feedback wanted on integrating fetch request/response and streams

I'm fine with the body overloading.
IIUC no more overloading will be introduced: With streams, we will prefer
encoders / decoders integrated with streams more than adding overloads to
APIs, in order to support new types. So it is acceptable to add the last
overload here I think.

Thanks,