Re: [whatwg] HTTP status code from JavaScript

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 8:34 AM, Michael Heuberger <
michael.heuberger@binarykitchen.com> wrote:

> Tell me a good reason why JavaScript should NOT have access to the
> status code?

There's always a good reason not to add new things. Call it inertia; every
new feature starts at -100 points. Something like this, which gives you
information you should already know and is only helpful when you've already
made some seriously questionable design decisions, probably shouldn't ever
overcome that initial deficit. Of course, that's just my opinion, but I
have a feeling I'm not the only one.