Re: [whatwg] [Notifications] Persistent notifications depending on Service Workers

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 16:17:13 +0200
To: Peter Beverloo <beverloo@google.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 4:02 PM, Peter Beverloo <beverloo@google.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 2:57 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:
>> Service worker integration makes sense to me. I guess I'll wait with
>> updating the Notifications API until that is further along.
>
> Do you have a specific milestone in mind?

Probably once it exposes a stable hook for "does the current global
have an associated service worker". And if I am to define the service
worker events I suppose some more hooks are needed. Having service
workers in two implementations would also help, as at that point the
stability is a lot less uncertain.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/