Re: [whatwg] Fetch Objects and scripts/stylesheets

The idea is you could specify any parameter to fetch. For example, if fetch
allowed you to specify an HTTP/2 priority, you could specify that.

As a concrete example of why passing a header might be useful, Facebook
uses an automated pipeline to decide what CSS/JS files to package together.
If we could pass a custom header in the request for a CSS file (for
example: what part of the page caused that file to be loaded) we could use
this information in our packaging system to make smarter decisions. While
we do have the referrer header, a piece of interactive javascript on a page
might be the cause of the CSS file being required. A custom header would
allow logging this.