Re: [whatwg] Fetch Objects and scripts/stylesheets

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 7:07 PM, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch> wrote:
> whenneeded: true });

> controls
> variable)?
>
> Apologies for missing myfetch. That could work potentially. Not
> entirely sure what kind of object it would return, but I guess we can
> think of something.

Yep, this is roughly what I had in mind. The way Ian describes it is the
imperative interface, but I assume element.fetch would be exposed for any
DOM element with an associated resource request, not just DOM elements
created via E(). If so, SGTM.