Re: [whatwg] MutationObserver Spec for AddedNodes Timing & network requests

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:21:38 -0400
To: whatwg@lists.whatwg.org
On 7/21/14, 1:13 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> http://jsfiddle.net/59Sxf/1/ seems to disagree.

Er, sorry, I failed to actually test it in Chrome.

And my original fiddle with data: URIs had a quoting issue which meant
it wasn't testing the behavior.

So I agree with you about what Chrome's behavior is.

That said, Chrome's behavior is not useful for your purposes for
script-inserted scripts, since those do "prepare a script" before the
mutation observer fires...

-Boris