Re: [whatwg] why FormData dosen't support x-www-form-urlencoded ?

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 6:29 AM, Yusuke <block.rxckin.beats@gmail.com> wrote:
> if form has value of type="file", I expect multipart.
> and also if form have value of type="text" only, I expect urlencoded.

That is not how <form> works. <form> defaults to urlencoded and you
can opt into multipart through an attribute. FormData is just a
representation for multipart. URLSearchParams is a representation for
urlencoded.

In due course it'll be easier to migrate from FormData to
URLSearchParams and the other way around. I'm not sure much else is
needed really.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/