Re: [whatwg] resource hints and separating download from processing

+1 to breaking the dependency between fetching the resource and how it is later used in the document. This type of “late binding” enables many page optimizations.

Peter

PS. My apologies if you’ve already seen a message saying similar. I’m not sure if the mailing list is accepting my messages or not yet.