Re: [whatwg] Question on server side api

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 19:49:33 -0500
To: L2L 2L <emanuelallen@hotmail.com>
Cc: WHATWG List <whatwg@whatwg.org>
On Aug 4, 2014 7:08 PM, "L2L 2L" <emanuelallen@hotmail.com> wrote:

> ... Here's a question that will get a huh?
>
> Do the browser have an api that is use.... This is a stupid question....
 Do the browser have an api that I can use to preform --I'm still a
novice--  simple server side action?

No. Browsers have no control over your server beyond sending requests for
content and hoping the server responds.

To do anything server-side, you want to learn a server-side language, like
Node.js, PHP, or frankly anything, as long as you can find a framework you
like.

~TJ