Re: [whatwg] Why are we merging Document and HTMLDocument again?

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:
> * XHR response (uses interface "Document" and is an "XML document", even for
> text/html if I read the spec correctly)

I assumed :/ that HTML would do the marking. Let's consider this a bug.

It's not entirely clear to me what the suggestion from Ryosuke is. Is
it to keep getters on HTMLDocument only and expose HTMLDocument only
in browsing contexts created from text/html resources? And use
Document everywhere else and have Document contain all the other
members including (former) SVGDocument members? That setup would make
sense to me anyway.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/