Re: [whatwg] Outline style to use for drawSystemFocusRing

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013, Dominic Mazzoni wrote:

> We've finished implementing drawSystemFocusRing and drawCustomFocusRing
> in Chrome. Try it in Chrome 31 or higher (either canary or dev channel
> should work today). You'll need to go to chrome://flags and enable
> *experimental canvas features*, then restart the browser.
>
> Here's a demo I built that uses drawSystemFocusRing:
> http://dmazzoni-google.github.io/canvas-focus-ring-demo/

Looks good. Was your conclusion that the spec was ok as is, or did you
deviate from the spec in some way that needs a spec change?

(Apologies if you've already reported some feedback that I've lost track
of; I didn't see any when I looked just now.)