[whatwg] Not covered by traditional media

From: Michael Norton <norto@me.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:01:33 -0400
To: whatwg@whatwg.org
Would you please send a quick reply to me with your opinion on these 2 statements:

Hypertext is energy.  (true or false)

Particle/wave duality needs special attention with regard to hypertext.  (True or false)

I ask because some sci-fi I have written more recently happened to later coincide with reality, and this year even the most wildly far-fetched portion of the same story (in my opinion and those of readers) seems to have been validated again in reality.

Sent by the hope boat.