Re: [whatwg] Possible bug in the way the spec about worker GC behavior

Can you be more specific about what in the spec is incorrect? I guess
you're saying that Gecko shuts down the worker as soon as the parent
document is no longer active (when the worker transitions to suspendable),
so the worker is generally shutdown before the document is discarded?

I think that behavior is a reasonable interpretation of the spec, and I
don't think the language you cite implies otherwise - did you want to
suggest an alternate wording that is clearer? I think implicit in the quote
you described is that it only applies to workers that are still running,
not to workers that have previously been shutdown.