Re: [whatwg] Simplified <picture> element draft

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 13:07:57 -0800
To: Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>
Cc: whatwg <whatwg@whatwg.org>, Yoav Weiss <yoav@yoav.ws>, Timothy Hatcher <timothy@apple.com>
On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com> wrote:
> Thanks Yoav.  Tab asked me to provide some more feedback to this list,
> but it's hard to tell from the lengthy discussion what proposal folks
> are most interested in.  Is there an editor's draft or some other
> relatively self-contained write-up that I could review?

I'll be writing up a draft which more closely follows the discussion
in WHATWG, and posting it soonish.  I'm technically on vacation all
this week*, so I might not get to it until next week, but I'll try to
put something up sooner than that.

* I'm just taking this week off to veg and play videogames.

~TJ