[whatwg] Configurability of document.domain

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 10:48:41 +0000
To: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>
At the moment Safari has the document.domain property defined with
configurable set to false. ([Unforgeable] in IDL.) Should we adopt
this in the specification or just leave things as is?

It's been suggested some sites might rely on document.domain being
trustworthy, though I don't have data for that claim.

(In other news, Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor(document, "domain")
does not work in Gecko or IE10...)

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/