Re: [whatwg] Questions regarding Path object

Hi Norto,

On Nov 2, 2013, at 02:19 , Michael Norton <norto@me.com> wrote:

> Hi Jürg,
>
> On Oct 29, 2013, at 1:46 PM, Jürg Lehni <lists@scratchdisk.com> wrote:
>
>> More recently, things appear to have been named a bit more specifically, often with prefixes, e.g. HTMLCanvasElement, DOMParser, XMLHttpRequest (which is wrongly named, since it's used for much more than XML),
>
> I am not sure what else you mean by this.  Could you please elaborate, perhaps with an example?

What part is not clear? These were a couple of examples for constructors with specific names, rather than a general 'Path'. The parenthesis was referring to the fact that XMLHttpRequest is mostly used for JSON these days, or other data besides XML.

Jürg