Re: [whatwg] Spec ambiguity and Firefox bug for newlines following<pre> and <textarea>

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:13:16 +0000 (UTC)
To: Peter Occil <poccil14@gmail.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>, Michael Day <mikeday@yeslogic.com>
On Mon, 13 May 2013, Peter Occil wrote:

> You should report this issue and your previous issue ("HTML5 is broken:
> <menuitem> causes infinite loop") in Bugzilla.  The WHATWG HTML spec
> makes it easy.

For the record, I will respond to both e-mails and bugs, and neither is
preferred over the other in general. So far this year I've been mostly
focusing on bugs (so there's a high lag on e-mail right now), but I'll
probably switch to focusing on e-mails for the latter half. I guarantee
that I'll respond to any actionable feedback on the HTML spec sent to this
mailing list. (For bugs, I might not give rationale when dealing with it.)