Re: [whatwg] Forcing orientation in content

From: Roger Hågensen <rescator@emsai.net>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2013 10:36:32 +0200
To: whatwg@lists.whatwg.org
On 2013-05-03 08:29, Gray Zhang wrote:
 >> Not sure if WHATWG is doing anything, but in the W3C there
ishttps://dvcs.w3.org/hg/screen-orientation/raw-file/tip/Overview.html
in the Web Apps group

 > How would it behave if my web app requests orientation locking but is
placed in an `<iframe>` element and the parent browsing context is
locked in another orientation?

The logical behavior would be that the parent element takes precedence,
and the child (the iframe in this case) retains it's aspect ratio if
possible.

R.

--
Roger "Rescator" Hågensen.