Re: [whatwg] Background audio channels

For comparison, Windows 8 defines msAudioCategory (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh767375) with similar channels to the B2G list, but also a separate msAudioDeviceType (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh767376) which specifies which device to output to (console - not sure what this means, multimedia, communications).

--
James Ross silver@warwickcompsoc.co.uk