From: Bjoern Hoehrmann [mailto:derhoermi@gmx.net]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 11:30 PM
To: Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni)
Cc: whatwg@lists.whatwg.org
Subject: Re: [whatwg] Tokenizor PseudoCode

* Mohammad Al Houssami (Alumni) wrote:
>I just want to make sure that in places where no state change is called
>it means we stay in the same state right?

You missed "When a token is emitted, it must immediately be handled by the tree construction stage. The tree construction stage can affect the state of the tokenization stage ..." but if that does not result in a change of state either, then yes, as far as I am aware.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de