Re: [whatwg] HTML Specification update request: bug 20939

On Fri, 8 Mar 2013, Bob Owen wrote:

> Has anyone had a chance to look at my proposals to improve the HTML
> specification with regard to navigating browsing contexts while
> sandboxed?

Both your e-mail and your bug are on my list of feedback to process. Right
now, I'm working on bugs primarily. I'll get there eventually. Sorry for
the delay, I have a lot of backlog and a lot of it is really subtle
complicated stuff that's taking a long time to carefully consider.