Re: [whatwg] Details on window.open

On 7/15/13 4:44 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
> I've tried to spec something that's close to what you describe and what
> other vendors have described to me.

Thank you.  I'll try to find time to review it, but I can't give you an
ETA.  :(

> Can't they just resize the window or scroll it?

It depends.  It's common to open these windows non-scrollable (which UAs
usually obey) and unresizable (which they don't necessarily obey)

> What happens on UAs that
> don't have sized windows, like most implementations of browsers on phones?

The pages are completely unusable.  That describes a whole lot of pages...

-Boris