Re: [whatwg] Script preloading: Browser Pre-compiled Scripts Cache?

Taking about "executing script as quickly as possible" (threads from 1012
which I missed and tried to glanced through just get better educated about
previous conversations).

Wouldn't browsers be able to store "pre-parsed/compiled' scripts in a
separate "byte code" cache,
with scripts promoted to the sticky cache based on their access frequency
(up to cache expiration)?
Say similarly to the way Fusion Drives or Seagate Adaptive Memory SSHDs
work.

i.e. Why do we have to keep re-parsing and re-evaluating the very same
scripts, especially CDN libraries and social apis largely shared among
websites, over and over?

If javascript can't be as truly fast a native apps:
http://sealedabstract.com/rants/why-mobile-web-apps-are-slow/
It seems that for frequently visited sites and frequently accessed libraries
across websites, the whole parse/evaluation time, could be cut 'partially',
yet very significantly, just like opcode does for php.
And make CDN libraries even more useful and relevant that way. Or is this
wildly nuts? In which case no need to answer.

Bruno