Re: [whatwg] itemtypes from same vocabulary

Itemtype cannot reference different vocabs. Here are two relevant
discussions that I know of, one with Hixie and the other with the HTML Data
Task Force.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-whatwg-archive/2011Jun/0364.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-data-tf/2011Oct/0072.html

--