Re: [whatwg] Script preloading

Hi Ryosuke,

Based on the feedback here, it doesn't sound like you are a huge fan
of the original proposal in this thread.

At this point, has any implementation come out in support of the
proposal in this thread as a preferred solution over
noexecute/execute()?

The strongest support I've seen in this thread, though I very well
could have missed some, is "it's better than status quo".

Is that the case?

/ Jonas