Re: [whatwg] API to delay the document load event

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 00:10:35 +1200
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: WHATWG <whatwg@whatwg.org>, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>wrote:

> (Perhaps this means we need something that can take a Future, and
> delays the document load until that future resolves?  For legacy, it
> can take other objects like IDBTransaction, and work analogously.)

It needs to support being signalled by script. The application might, for
example, be waiting for some app-specific setup protocol over a WebSocket
to complete.

Rob
--
q“qIqfq qyqoquq qlqoqvqeq qtqhqoqsqeq qwqhqoq qlqoqvqeq qyqoquq,q qwqhqaqtq
qcqrqeqdqiqtq qiqsq qtqhqaqtq qtqoq qyqoquq?q qEqvqeqnq qsqiqnqnqeqrqsq