Re: [whatwg] [canvas] Which interfaces/constructors available in workers?

From: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:12:29 +0200
To: "Rik Cabanier" <cabanier@gmail.com>
Cc: "whatwg@whatwg.org" <whatwg@whatwg.org>
On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 05:14:26 +0200, Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Is there a list somewhere that lists all the interfaces that are
> available
> to a worker?
> The spec only lists a very small set [1].

I'm not aware of such a list.

For instance WebSocket is available in workers because of this requirement:

[[
This constructor must be visible when the script's global object is either
a Window object or an object implementing the WorkerGlobalScope interface.
]]
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/network.html#the-websocket-interface

IndexedDB says:

[[