Re: [whatwg] Add more types of DOM as part of Form

From: Renoir Boulanger <renoirb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 21:41:56 -0400
To: whatwg@lists.whatwg.org
Hello jingwei lv,

I am not sure, but, here is my try about your suggestion.

As I understand, in your use-case, you may want to use the <datalist /> element: http://html5doctor.com/html5-forms-introduction-and-new-attributes/#list

After that, I wonder what more you may want in the feature you are describing.

Regards.

Renoir Boulanger
Frontend & software developer.
Montreal, Canada, QC.