Re: [whatwg] New URL Standard

From: Alexandre Morgaut <Alexandre.Morgaut@4d.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 00:31:49 +0200
To: David Sheets <kosmo.zb@gmail.com>
Cc: whatwg <whatwg@whatwg.org>, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>

On 26 sept. 2012, at 00:14, David Sheets wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:18 PM, David Sheets <kosmo.zb@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>> The right approach is probably to expose the results in an object-like form,
>> as Tab suggests, but to store the state internally in a list-like format,
>> with modifications defined in terms of mutations to the list.

Isn't it what does the Web Storage API? In which each key can be found by an index using the key() method:

http://www.w3.org/TR/webstorage/#dom-storage-key

My concern is just that "key" should probably be named "getKey" to avoid name collision with parameter names

Alexandre Morgaut
Wakanda Community Manager

4D SAS
60, rue d'Alsace