[whatwg] API for encoding/decoding ArrayBuffers into text

On 3/16/12 5:12 PM, Joshua Bell wrote:
> FYI, there was some follow up IRC conversation on this. With Typed Arrays
> as currently specified - that is, that Uint16Array has platform endianness

For what it's worth, it seems like this is something we should seriously
consider changing so as to make the web-visible endianness of typed
arrays always be little-endian.  Authors are actively writing code (and
being encouraged to do so by technology evangelists) that makes that
assumption anyway....

-Boris