Re: [whatwg] HTMLForms: Implicit Submission with {display:none} button

On 6/29/12 6:19 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> In any case, I believe the spec is wrong in one aspect: in the case that
> there is a default button, what needs to happen is a click event on that
> button, not just a triggering of its activation behavior. In particular,
> onclick handlers need to fire and the activation behavior should only
> happen if preventDefault is not called on the event.

Note that depending on how <input disabled> defines handling of click
events, we may get the right thing happening with it for free.
Unfortunately, I'm failing to find where the spec talks about the actual
behavior of @disabled on submit controls.  :(

-Boris