Re: [whatwg] make <video> always focusable and interactive content

From: Chris Double <chris.double@double.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:09:55 +1200
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Cc: WHAT Working Group <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer
<silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:
>> They are in Opera. The spec allows it.
>
> Yes, thankfully one browser has video keyboard interaction.

I just tested Firefox and the keys work. See "Media Shortcuts" here:

<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/keyboard-shortcuts-perform-firefox-tasks-quickly>

I could tab to the video, a focus ring appears around it, and use the
keys in that list. Did that not work when you tried it?

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz