Re: [whatwg] frame accuracy breaking case for 25fps / status of 29.97fps

On Mon, 09 Jul 2012 18:46:20 +0200, adam k <lists@inconduit.com> wrote:

> i have a 25fps video, h264, with a burned in timecode.  it seems to be
> off by 1 frame when i compare the burned in timecode to the calculated
> timecode.  i'm using rob coenen's test app at
> http://www.massive-interactive.nl/html5_video/smpte_test_universal.html
> to load my own video.
>
> what's the process here to report issues?  please let me know whatever
> formal or informal steps are required and i'll gladly follow them.

Well, it works beautifully in that web site you reference. What do you
think is wrong actually? I'm not so sure if the spec is the first and best
way to go to find the error(?)

--
Odin Hørthe Omdal (Velmont/odinho) · Core, Opera Software, http://opera.com