[whatwg] Decimal comma in numeric input

On 20.1.2012 1:29, Jukka K. Korpela wrote:

> Why would things suddenly change when it comes to user interface?
> Besides, there is nothing in CSS as currently defined that even tries
> to address such issues.
>
> Yucca

I've joined this discussion to point out the difference between
presentation and data behind it. But I agree, this has nothing to do
with CSS, this should not be handled by CSS. I'd prefer lang attribute
here: if not presented (directly on input element) then users OS locale
should be used (or maybe some general browser settings), if presented,
format defined by that locale should be used (the same process should
apply to date inputs as well).

Brona