Re: [whatwg] Canvas: dash list API

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au> wrote:
>> I guess dashList is somewhat simpler, but I think it would be nice if
>> it still did type coercion.
>
> In that case, I guess we are reliant on whatever ES-allowed Array extending
> is possible, and I haven't followed that for a bit.  Is this actually
> possible now?

The feedback I got on es-discuss was
https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2012-December/027248.html
which seems to suggest to create our own kind of object that looks
like an Array. That seems however somewhat cumbersome to do each time
we need something simple. I guess I should ask some more questions
there.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/