[whatwg] what use-case is there for the name-attribute on a fieldset?

From: Evert Van dansen <evertvandansen@ymail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 02:57:45 -0800 (PST)
To: "whatwg@lists.whatwg.org" <whatwg@lists.whatwg.org>
Hello,

Recently I noticed that HTML5 allows the name-attribute on a fieldset. This was not the case in HTML4.0.1.
I did some tests and noticed that this name is *not* part of the POSTed data when submitting a form? So I was wondering when and for what purpose this name-attribute should or could be used?

Thanks.