[whatwg] createContextualFragment in detached contexts

From: Ryosuke Niwa <ryosuke.niwa@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:04:59 -0700
So you think authors prefer creating new nodes using markup than explicitly
constructing them via createElement, etc...

I feel like if we implemented new chaining syntax we've been talking about,
authors would use that instead of constructing & parsing a markup.

- Ryosuke
 On Sep 30, 2011 10:00 AM, "Erik Arvidsson" <arv at chromium.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 16:10, Ryosuke Niwa <ryosuke.niwa at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Can't authors use createElement? Or are you specifically concerne the
case where authors want to use createContextualFragment?